Wednesday, June 11, 2008

High Gasoline price.

Unfortunately we reached $4.00 gasoline price in the USA. The price increase came very suddenly, leaving many of the smaller companies in shock. Here in the US cars are not luxury but necessary. I was yesterday at Costco where I have a membership and paid $4.59 for a gallon of gas. This was $3.00 too not so long ago, but I felt fortunate since everywhere else it would of coast me over $5.00! I like other business owner , very concern. I can not increase the prices on the service this fast and it is very hard to keep the business going. We and many of us try not to drive but we are not so familiar to use public transportation either. I don't fill safe on a bus. So I stayed home and spend my Sunday in my yard to capture the birds, flowers and my dogs. When you sit under the trees quietly the garden will let you in. The birds will be more friendly, the dogs will quite down after couple of kisses and you can observe the life of Nature. I enjoyed it but hope I can go out soon and have more shots from the wild life! Look at my photos and please tell me your thoughts. Thank you!

1 comment:

SBVOR said...

If you care to, click the link and spread the word.